NGO's & Govts
1. A TANGIBLE SOLUTION
- Rescue Motos are a perfect solution to a practical, effective and efficient approach to humanitarian and government operations. They show donors and locals that nonprofit organizations are making a concrete difference.
2. ECONOMICAL ALTERNATIVE to EXPENSIVE VEHICLES
- 4x4’s and SUVs are the vehicle of choice for NGO’s. In developing world, they can be very expensive to buy ($50,000+), expensive to maintain and expensive to run for day to day operations.
- Up to 25 Rescue Motos can be constructed and put on the road for the same price as 1 SUV.
3. AMBULANCE ADDRESSES A REAL, URGENT NEED
A. Ambulance Function - Many areas of haiti don’t have access to any type of ambulance or emergency vehicle. There are currently 10,000 NGOs operating in Haiti. Many are free medical clinics but people have no way of getting to these places.
4. MOBILE MEDICAL/DENTAL CLINICS
RescueMoto allows medical professionals to go directly to the patients, as a cost effective medical clinic. This allows us to contribute to preventative health measures plus the emergency care they provide with the ambulatory function.
For example, immunizations can happen more quickly and more efficiently with a Rescue Moto, a nurse and a mobile medical clinic.
5. MOBILE WATER PURIFICATION Up to 5,000 gallons of fresh, clean water per day in remote areas
Haiti has had numerous Cholera outbreaks since the earthquake in 2010. This is a bacteria transmitted in dirty water. Simply filtering water that people drink could have saved many people’s lives.
-One Rescue Moto, with one driver and a water purification system installed can filter water for thousands which can then be stored in plastic containers for people to keep by their living quarters.
5. MOBILE EDUCATIONAL UNITS
RescueMoto allows healthcare and public health professionals to go directly to any village with onboard multimedia gear. This allows them to contribute to preventative health measures or act as an early warning system BEFORE there is an outbreak.